“Do you want to visit Tibet?” “I do, but I’m afraid of the high altitude sickness!” A lot people who have not been Tibet this fear, and some called it “Fear Syndrome.” ..
A number of local residents in the Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture Garze Sichuan Province can now send and receive express parcels within their villages thanks to improved logistics network. ..
The Agricultural Bank of China Tibet Branch revealed on April 17 that as the end March 2019, balance agriculture-related loans from branch reached 40.077 billion yuan (5.83 US dollars), an increase 5.45 percent ..
- Students from China's Tibet to take sports tour in Beijing
- Tibet has over 662,400 students in local schools
- Tibet's first technical college under construction
- Students from China's Shanghai, Tibet attend Future Engineer Competition
- Primary students from China's Tibet experience one-week activity in Ningbo
- Lum medicinal bathing of Sowa Rigpa added to UNESCO list
- China's Tibetan medicinal bathing listed as Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Tibetan medicine talents grow up under professional training
- Cultivation of Tibetan medicinal material helps poverty alleviation
- Qinghai reports growth in Tibetan medicine output value