Celebrations for the traditional Shoton Festival, or Yogurt Festival, began in Lhasa, capital of Southwest China's Tibet autonomous region Saturday.
Infographic: Tibetan butter tea and sweet tea
The Damgyiren Horse Racing Festival of Damshung County, Lhasa, capital city southwest China's Tibet, opened on August 8. festival is more than 300 years old and a grand annual meeting for local nomads. ..
- Mongolian monks finish studies in China's top Tibetan Buddhism college
- Infographic: Mongolian monks study at High-level Tibetan Buddhism College
- Senior monk talks about development of Tibetan Buddhism
- Tibetan Buddhist academic title work conference held in Beijing
- Scripture debate exam held at China's highest Buddhist academy
- Hundreds of works on traditional Tibetan medicine go digital
- Training of Tibetan medicine talents in a modernized way
- Technical breakthroughs made in artificial planting of Tibetan medicines
- Qinghai to have full coverage of Chinese and Tibetan medicine hospitals
- Modern science, technology help rejuvenate ancient Tibetan medicine