Jiuba Village is located in Bayi District Nyingchi Prefecture of southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region. Located on the scenic riverbanks Nyang River, village has a country style that poetic and calm. There ..
In Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture in southwest China's Sichuan Province, Jigme Dorje, a long-distance postal route driver, has risked his life for 30 years.
To protect Mount Qomolangma's environment, the Tibet autonomous region sports bureau will introduce a mountaineering garbage management regulation this year.
- Lum medicinal bathing of Sowa Rigpa added to UNESCO list
- China's Tibetan medicinal bathing listed as Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Tibetan medicine talents grow up under professional training
- Cultivation of Tibetan medicinal material helps poverty alleviation
- Qinghai reports growth in Tibetan medicine output value