Photo taken on Sept. 19, 2018 by an infrared camera shows a Chinese mountain cat with its two kittens in Sanjiangyuan area, northwest China's Qinghai Province.
Recently, an art exhibition titled “Inheritance and Innovation: Plateau Scripture Inscription Drawings”, which was organized by the Tibet Literary Federation Culture Department, officially opened at ..
In recent years, Medog Township in southwest China's Tibet has persevered in creating a beautiful calling card of "ecology, livability, health, charm, and happiness".
- Mongolian monks finish studies in China's top Tibetan Buddhism college
- Infographic: Mongolian monks study at High-level Tibetan Buddhism College
- Senior monk talks about development of Tibetan Buddhism
- Tibetan Buddhist academic title work conference held in Beijing
- Scripture debate exam held at China's highest Buddhist academy
- Four Medical Treatises selected to “Memory of the World Register Asia-Pacific Region”
- Hundreds of works on traditional Tibetan medicine go digital
- Training of Tibetan medicine talents in a modernized way
- Technical breakthroughs made in artificial planting of Tibetan medicines
- Qinghai to have full coverage of Chinese and Tibetan medicine hospitals