Villagers dance to celebrate farmers' New Year in Chusong Village of Nyarixung Township in Xigaze City, southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region, Jan. 17, 2018.
This year's Tibetan New Year (also known as Losar) and the Spring Festival fall on the same day, February 16th. What are the traditions for the Tibetan New Year?
The "toilet revolution" has spread across the country, but in the ecologically fragile Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, the revolution has been a little different.
- A tapestry of achievement: education illuminating the valley of the sun
- First science workshop for youth opened in Tibet
- Fund established to encourage entrepreneurship by college graduates in Tibet
- Education quality in Tibet sees great improvement
- Tibetan students win first prize at science video festival