In the phase one of wolfberries ecological tourism industry park in Bainang County Shigatse southwest China’s Tibet, over 900 thousand excellent young wolfberry plants were planted by April 2017, with ..
Dorje didn't even pause to lick his greasy fingers after finishing off a piece of fried chicken.
In 2014, the Tibet Autonomous Region Archives launched Selection of Mongolian and Manchu Language Documents from Archives, a large cultural project series photocopied books. Through hard work top Mongolian, M ..
- Students from China's Tibet to take sports tour in Beijing
- Tibet has over 662,400 students in local schools
- Tibet's first technical college under construction
- Students from China's Shanghai, Tibet attend Future Engineer Competition
- Primary students from China's Tibet experience one-week activity in Ningbo
- Lum medicinal bathing of Sowa Rigpa added to UNESCO list
- China's Tibetan medicinal bathing listed as Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Tibetan medicine talents grow up under professional training
- Cultivation of Tibetan medicinal material helps poverty alleviation
- Qinghai reports growth in Tibetan medicine output value